Some interesting notes:
- The order of the interviews is random. (Which is the best slot? Robin Rosenbaum is first up and Ana Martinez is last. Robert Lee is first up after a short 30 minute lunch. For USA, Mark Schnapp is first up and James Swaim is last.)
- The interviews last 25 minutes.
- Each applicant gets an opening (3 minutes) and closing statement (2 minutes). (Those should be interesting...)
- The JNC recommends that applicants show up 30 minutes ahead of time. (Can you imagine an applicant being late?)
- "The Rule" has been invoked. "No applicant will be allowed to attend the interview of another applicant or to discuss an interview with a member of the public who has attended other interviews." (So can I live blog?)
- AUSA Marcus Christian got an interview for the U.S. Attorney slot in the Middle District of Florida. And B.J. Throne got one in the Northern District...