Monday, May 14, 2007

My new favorite reporter...

... is Tonya Alanez from the Sun-Sentinel (whom I've never met or spoken to) because she had this to say about our blog in this article about the Broward Blog controversy:

South Florida has two other court-oriented blogs.On the Southern District of Florida Blog, Miami-based attorney David Oscar Markus strikes an even-handed, statesman-like tone and tends toward observation rather than critique. The Justice Building Blog, authored by another Miami-based attorney who posts anonymously, cloaks its jabs with humor.

COOL!

UPDATE -- The Miami Herald also did a report on the Broward Blog (by Jennifer Lebovich) and mentioned us.

1 comment:

Rumpole said...

Like I'm not even handed? How dare they!!! Cheap rag. Who even reads the Sun Sentinel anyway???

Statesman like? I can be statesman like. I can run things...I'm smart...not like everyone says. It's always "Fredo go to the airport" and "Fredo will show him a good time." I can handle things. You're my kid brother.