Monday, October 26, 2020

RIP Alvin Entin

 Heard some really sad news this morning... Alvin Entin passed away yesterday.  He was recovering from COVID-19 and had a stroke.  He was such a good guy.  I had the good fortune of having tried a couple of cases with him.  I'll never forget one closing he did -- he started out by saying: I'm so sorry ladies and gentlemen... that closing by the prosecution was such a snoozer!  It nearly put me to sleep. Well, I'm here to wake you up with the truth -- Mr. X is not guilty!

The jury loved it and loved him.

He was also a theater guy, performing in lots of shows and on the board of a theater company in Broward.  Folks on his FB page on talking more about his theater career and his love of theater than the law, which is how we all know him.

Alvin's brother passed away a few weeks ago... what an awful time for their family.  He was married to Lois for almost 50 years.  They have 6 children.  RIP Alvin.

No comments: