Monday, July 01, 2019

Happy blog birthday!

It’s 14 years of blogging... 14!

Thank you again for reading and for the tips. It’s been a fun run.

A lot has changed for the District in 14 years. For starters, the district and magistrate benches are a lot younger and more diverse.

Parties for the new judges are now hosted on the 13th floor of the Ferguson courthouse. When I was clerking 22 years ago, parties were hosted in the Dyer courtyard and were catered by Christy’s. Old school. If you were lucky, Judge Davis would invite you to the after party for scotch in his chambers.

More reminiscing later... for now, I’m going to take the week off from posting unless something really important happens. I’ll see you all next week.

2 comments:

Rumpole said...

I gave you thirteen years at most. I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I enjoy the work you put in.