Monday, May 16, 2011

How do you like my new look?


The DBR has this article on how the courts are dealing with technology and privacy. I was quoted and here's the picture they used of me. How do you like my new look?

In other news:

1. Bill Barzee is starting a big trial in SDNY -- the offshoot of the Raj case. His client, Zvi Goffer, was known as Octopussy. Good luck to Bill and Zvi.

2. The Pakistani Taliban case will be arraigned today. I'm predicting pleas of not guilty.

3. Ellisa Martinez is pleading today. She's the woman who caused the school lockdown in Broward. She is before Judge Moore.

4 comments:

Rumpole said...

You look good. Thinner. Well rested. Private practice is treating you well. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Octopussy should have hired the layers who claims to be on a 5-0 run against the feds. He must be the bestest lawyer in all of America.

Anonymous said...

David - I had no idea you and Miguel DeGrandy were identical twins seperated at birth.

Anonymous said...

1. One thing's for sure: that's the only Octo pussy Bill will get in NYC.
2. Maybe the Gov't will dismiss against these middle easterners too because "new information" will be learned. (yeah, like the law, maybe?)
3.I'd predict Moore will sentence to the 5 year max, but I don't think he's ever been a real fan of getting an education.
And, NICE PIC! LMAO. Add a link to your website.