2. Will the next trial be called Liberty City 6?
3. Will there be a next trial?
4. Joel Defabio, the lawyer for the one defendant who was acquitted, will be partying tonight. A lot.
5. The other defense lawyers certainly can claim victory but I'm sure they are dreading the prospect of trying this again. That said, they will be celebrating too.
I can't think of anything worse as a trial lawyer than having to retry a case, except sentencing of course. It sucks as much for the prosecution too. And it's probably the worst for the judge to have to sit through it again.
6. How will this case be compared to the Padilla trial? Other than being 'terror' trials, they really are nothing alike.
--David Oscar Markus