Friday, June 29, 2007

UM law student turned Playboy model


Here we are covering the Jose Padilla trial and we missed this: University of Miami Law student Oona O'Connell is a model and actress, having posed for Playboy. AboveTheLaw blogger David Lat has all the details, pictures, and correspondence.
She tells Lat how she got into modeling:
"I started modeling to pay the exorbitant fees charged by UM Law, but I ended up graduating early to model full time because I love it. Playboy was one of my first modeling jobs ever, and while I have moved away from the whole glamour/sexy thing into much more commercial and fashion fields, I still am very proud to have been a part of the Playboy family."
Wanna read and see more? Check out Lat & Oona here.

1 comment:

Rumpole said...

And people accuse me of pandering to the lowest element among us.