Friday, January 13, 2006

State of the blog and Poll update

I wanted to thank all of you for reading and for the nice comments and emails you have sent to me about the blog. 2006 has started off well for SDFLA. We have topped 10,000 total hits and are now averaging more than 175 hits a day. The blog has been cited to by some of the bigger sites around -- TalkLeft, SCOTUSBlog, and HowAppealing. And we have added a blogger, Marc David Seitles, bringing our total to 3 (anon has been awfully quiet lately).

An update on the funniest Southern District of Florida judge -- Judge Moreno is leading in the polls by a lot. He currently has better than a 2-1 advantage over Judge Ungaro. A close third is Judge Palermo.

Blogging from me will be slow this weekend as I'm on vacation (the last time I'll be able to get away before baby #2 is born and before I start a six week trial in Savannah Georgia). Thanks again.

No comments: