Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans Day

Rumpole has his yearly post up about Veterans Day.  It's a good read.

The courts are closed today, but what about your office?  Seems like most people are working. True?

Is your office closed today, on Veterans day?
pollcode.com free polls


Bob Becerra said...

My office is "closed", but nowadays what does that mean? I still respond to all emails, can access voicemail, and I have my entire office files on my laptop to use at home.

David Markus said...

And post comments on blogs!

Anonymous said...

My view is that i you work on Veterans Day you must hate the troops. Shame on you.

Anonymous said...

Office is open because a lot of clients asked for us to be.
I feel bad about being open but in all reality I probably wouldn't do anything in observance anyway.
And Columbus day is a 'fake' holiday. We were definitely open then. It wasn't like there were parades or services or anything you do to observe it.