Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday morning

Seinfeld has this new web-only TV show.  I like.

SFL is covering the Emmanuel Roy case before Judge Turnoff and this letter.  SFL highlights this line:  "I trust that the court will not conclude that I have decided to stump my nose at it, for any party who does so does it as his own peril."  Too funny.

And here's the Herald interviewing Ervin Gonzalez
Q. What was your first job?
I worked as a bag boy and stock man at Winn Dixie while in High School at LaSalle high.
Q. What advice would you give to today’s law students?
Find and pursue your passion.
Q. What’s the last book you read.
“The last Boy,” a biography about Mickey Mantle.
The 11th Circuit is in town, and I have an argument tomorrow morning, so I'll be off-line until after that...

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/07/23/v-fullstory/2907544/miami-lawyer-ervin-gonzalez-tackles.html#storylink=cpy

2 comments:

Rumpole said...

Did you say "11th circuit is in town" or "11th circus is in town"? Both are traveling road shows.

Anonymous said...

Q. What advice would you give to today’s law students?
Find and pursue your passion.

How does that pertain to law students? That answer is good for students graduating high school and are uncertain what path in life they should take.