Tuesday, July 29, 2008
News and Notes
Posted by David Markus
1. Congrats to my friend, Jonathan Kasen, on his victory today in federal court before Judge Ungaro in his first federal trial.
2. Justice Building to 1000 posts.
3. Interesting post here about probation and PSI's. Isn't it time that someone filed a motion about the probation office practicing law without a license?
4. Go see the Dark Knight. Loved it.
5. Vanessa Blum is all over the federal courts.
6. Above the Law Idol, trying to find a new David Lat. Good luck with that.
7. No more Scabulous on Facebook. How depressing.
8. Cocaine Cowboys II came out. My copy just arrived in the mail. Can't wait to watch it.