Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Health care fraud

Julie Kay's Justice Watch analyzes Alex Acosta's "creative weapon in health care fraud" -- Operation Excise Equity, "a unique health care fraud initiative that targets Medicare crooks through civil channels and recoups funds directly from their banks." The Herald coverage is here.

Yesterday, commentors jumped on me for quoting a great scene in A Few Good Men. Well, here's another one: Col. Jessep: Take caution in your tone, Commander. I'm a fair guy, but this fucking heat is making me absolutely crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

I am a 2L at UM and I have really enjoyed your blog. So much so that I began at the beginning! It has been a fun summer read, and I really feel like I have been given a great introduction to the cast of characters here in the Southern District.